Today we are talking about financial planning for your small business and the role that insurance should play in that plan.
If you own your own business, you already know how important it is to protect what you have worked so hard to build. Insurance is asset protection and too many owners overlook these key policies:
- Loss of business income coverage. This enables you to cover payroll and pay your bills if your business is unable to operate as usual.
- Employee benefits coverage. Coverage and benefits that help you hire and retain employees.
- Key Person Insurance. Is there one person who is so key to your business that without them the entire business would crash and burn? If you answered yes, then you need this coverage.
- Life insurance. This is a must for family-owned businesses. It can take the stress and financial strain off of grieving family members and ensures that the business can continue to function.
- Cybersecurity. Protect yourself and your clients from hackers and data breaches.
David, Philip, and Kathy are experts in ensuring that Hudson Valley small businesses have the tools they need to protect their livelyhood.
We are Hudson Valley Agents. A full-service independent insurance agency that believes in keeping things local.
#insurelocal #BOP #HudsonValley